Tuesday 30 September 2014

Preliminary task


This my school magazine task. To make this I imported the masthead into paint.net and then imported the picture of the cover stars into paint.net then flattened it into one whole picture. I then imported the picture into publisher and added in the two pictures for 'Bowens view' and 'sport results'! I then added in the cover lines talking about basic school news and the 'our year' section which most people on my questionnaire said they would like to read about.
I used a mid shot for the cover stars so you can clearly see them and they are the main attraction of the magazine. I used red  for one of the cover lines as it is the school colours, I used simple fonts as that is what most magazines so its eye catching, effective and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment