Wednesday 29 October 2014

Organisation

I have decided when I am going to do my magazine front cover photo shoot and who I am going to include in it. Firstly I have drawn up five fake bands to use of my cover and the main cover stars will be a alternative rock due called D and B. I have decided to do a due as there are not many famous alternative rock due's out there so I thought it would be different, however I could still change it. I will use two of my friends for 'D and B' and will shoot it in the drama studio due to the lighting being better than other venues; ie my house.

I intend to use a mid shot for D and B so the audience can see their body language and can get a feel to their personalities. However I will also shoot a few more of my friends in the drama studio's so I can decide which band would look best on the front cover if I don't like how my D and B idea comes out. I will shoot 'Ancient Thirteen', which will include 4 friends and 'American Sound' as well in the drama studio. Hopefully I can get the shoot around the middle of November which will give me enough time to plan everything so it all runs smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment