Thursday 16 October 2014

Organisation:Response to Blog feedback

Using a tracker I now know that I have posted 8 blogs on similar products, 1 blog about target audience and 5 drafting. I have none in organisation. My strengths so far is my research into similar products. It is good that I am spending so much time towards similar products, because by researching into other magazines I can understand what is needed into making my music magazine a really effective and positive magazine. My drafting and planning is also a key part in making my magazine it shows me what the most effective way is to producing a really good magazine, as well as letting my experiment with things without having the pressure of it being the real thing. This helps me pick out the key elements to include and make a solid music magazine.  However it is important that I start focusing on my organisation. This is because my organisation will play a big part in making my magazine as I will need to clearly organize the time from getting my photos to actually constructing my magazine.  Finally it is also important that I start improving my target audience as I will need to distinguish who I am aiming my magazine at. This will also play a big part in the construction of my magazine as I will need to consider what layout to take and what to include to help me pull in my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment