Monday 12 January 2015

drafting and planning: New contents page analysis



This is my finished contents page for my music magazine LGM. I have already made another contents page in another blog but decided to make one on Paint.Net and this looks more like a music magazine contents page.  I have included all the artists I have made in it and imported 4 pictures, including the one of my main cover star Jake, into Paint.Net and wrote the text around it. I decided to keep my colour scheme simple, just red and black as those colours are usually seen in indie rock magazines. The colours also complement well giving off a professional effect. I also gave one side competently dedicated to my main cover star to let the audience know that Jake is the main interview. The use of the guitar will also help pull in target audience as it shows how devoted to his music he is even though he is retiring. I made the page numbers go over 40 as other weekly indie rock music magazine usually have about 45 pages, and as LGM is a weekly music magazine I decided to use the same amount of pages. Finally I added in a subscription box to let my target audience know where they can subscribe to LGM. This pulls in my target audience as they may want to take the opportunity to get LGM every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment