Tuesday 27 January 2015

Organisation


This is my improved contents page so far. Obviously I still need to add in my regulars and another story and I am going to plan my time so I can have it done by the end of the week. I have decided to base my contents on a mixture of Q magazines and NME. I have used the same colour scheme as NME, but used two main stories as the center in the center of the page. I also changed the image of Jake to a close up. This look's much better however I still need to work on the cropping and maybe keeping the background in. I have included the page number which is a simple but key thing to include in a contents page. I also added in a subscription ad, date line and a website link. I also used a link to the Youtube link and a top 5 songs you need to listen to. This will help pull in my target audience as they will want to listen to the songs. I have kept the fonts and colour scheme simple. I plan to add in a masthead on the 'inside' bit as well as another main story and a regulars list which I am making the list for currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment