Tuesday 6 January 2015

Organisation

For my main cover star Jake I have decided to make up some songs from his album 'Crawling Back To You'. I think that these songs suit the Indie Rock genre of Jake. I have looked at albums by Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys and Foo Fighters to give me some ideas.

1. Crawling back To You
2.Nothing to Lose
3.Forever is not for everyone
4. Vodka shots and cigarettes
5. Jackie
6. Play it on repeat
7. Roman Bells calling
8. Sky Indoor Smoke
9. Baby Red
10.Paradise world
11.I just want to be yours
12. Leather Jacket and sky blue Lacoste

These are song titles which are similar to the ones used in indie rock. You can have love and pain as shown by I just want to be yours', and 'Jackie', but can also feature songs which are not sad such as 'Vodka shots and cigarettes' and 'Nothing to lose'. I also included the album name 'Crawling Back To You' as a song on there because most artists do this for example Coldplay's album Vida La Vida. This blog has helped me build on my character/cover star Jake and I can use this when writing the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment