Wednesday 19 November 2014

Organisation: Where to have the shoot?

I have recently been looking at two page spreads from NME and Q. Both vary in where they shoot their pictures. I need to decide whether or not to shoot my picture outside or indoors. By having a shoot outside it gives my band a bit of mystery and a bit of their personality. For example if I shot it in the town center it would give my band some class and show the audience that they are into the high life of fame and shopping etc. However if I decided to shoot my photo in the woods, my audience will wonder why it's shot their creating mystery about my band. However there are also many perks of having my double page spread shoot in door. By using the wall as a background it makes my band the main focus which will help bring in my target audience.

Personally I would like to do my front cover indoors and my two page spread outdoors, however it all depends on whether or not I can find the correct venue. This task has show me how the venue of a photo shoot can help make your target audience think and bring them in and will help me when making my two page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment