Tuesday 4 November 2014

Target Audience :remake remodel task

This is my magazine cover for the remake remodel task. I decided to use NME as my magazine as that is what I am basing my real music magazine on. I decided to do a a long shot of my cover star so you can see his arms crossed and this shows the audience that he is rebellious. I then put my main cover line in red so it is clear that is the main story. The colour red shows that it is the main story because it is bright thus catching the target audiences eye, and all of the other lines are in a different colour, therefore showing the target audience the distinct difference in the stories.I also used major bands to help get my target audience as bands like Arctic Monkeys and Foo Fighter are very popular. Also Arctic Monkeys and Foo Fighters are bands that really appeal to NME's target audience which is mostly indie/rock fans.  I also used a pug by offering a Coldpaly signed album and a Kings of Leon interview to once again help reel in my target audience.http://lewisglennonmediawork.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/drafting-and-planning-nme-creative-task.html. I also kept the generic codes and conventions such as barcode, website, price, and dateline. It is key to add in this codes and conventions because they are part of my magazine, and if I don't include them, then my work is not meeting the task of making a music magazine. This is a link to my NME creative task I did near the start of the course. This helped me when importing pictures from Paint.Net to Publisher to add cover lines etc, and has helped me with this piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment