Thursday 27 November 2014

Organisation

Next week I will definitely do most of my photo shoot in the drama studio. I plan to shoot most my pictures for the contents page, and one for my double page spread. I have decided to shoot my front cover outside of school as I plan to use an outside background which I think will benefit my work. I am also going to take one of my pictures for my two page spread outside of school as I will have more space to work with, as I have a certain plan for this picture. In the drama studio I am going to use the lighting to effective and shoot the bands, D and B and Ancient Thirteen as well as artists Flyn, Curjew, Jake and Ben. I will use mostly close ups in the drama studio as all of these people are going to feature on the contents page. However I will use a mid shot for Jake as he is my main story in the magazine so he should stand out.

I will use little props in the drama studio, which will probably be sunglasses or some cards, for an idea I have. However I may change this if the image does not look good enough. Outside of school I will use a guitar as I plan to use that for effect which links in with my main article story for my main cover star Jake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment