Sunday 7 December 2014

Organiastion: Who else will feature?

On my front cover I will need other artists to use in my cover lines and to use on my contents page as they will feature in the rest of my magazine. I have drawn up a list of 5 other bands/artists to use. They are D and B, Ancient Thirteen, Flyn, Nick Frost, and Neb. This will tell you a bit about them:

D and B- A due who have been together for 2 years and are still a bright up and coming indie rock band. I am going to portray D and B as guys who like a laugh but take their music very seriously, so I will probably have a close up of them laughing for my contents page. I will not use a prop as I want them to be the focus so the audience can see their personality, due to them laughing. I will get to friends to pose as D and B and I will use their new album as the story for the cover line.

Ancient Thirteen- The 'three musketeers,' Ancient Thirteen are based around the Arctic Monkeys, and will poses that rebellious attitude mixed in with class as shown by their clothing and hairstyles. They have been on the block for a few years now and are well known for producing good quality music. I will get three friends to pose as Ancient Thirteen and will use sunglasses as a prop to give them that added class and 'swagger'. I will probably use a mid shot for the contents page to show their body language and their rebellious side, and will describe their cover line as ' A wild five years, but more to come' to show that they are not done yet. However I will probably have to shorten the cover line as that is to big to use.

Flyn- As seen before in my remake remodel task, (http://lewisglennonmediawork.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/remake-remodel-task.html) Flyn is a solo artist with a bit of attitude but still a love for music. About to hit his prime he will discuss where his love for music came from. The Remake Remodel task has helped here as I have already built up a 'profile' for Flyn and will know how to portray him when taking my pictures. Once again I will use a mid shot for Flyn so the audience can see him with his hands in his pocket which will show attitude. No props will be used.

Nick Frost- Next to my main cover star, Jake, Nick Frost is the next big thing. Full of confidence and loving life he oozes class as he relives the last few months where he has broken into the music industry. The cover line will discuss his blockbuster few months and I will simple use a close up of him smiling to show his confidence and that he is happy with his new found fame. I will also use headphones as a prop to show his love for music.

Neb- Finally Neb has been in Indie Rock for around 10 years having being in the band 'Static Irony,' however after a bust up he is going solo and that is what his cover line will be about. I will use a mid shot of him holding up a prop which says 'a new Neb' but not giving direct address to show mystery about his new adventure for his contents page picture.

This task will help me when I come to take the pictures and draw up my new magazine, as I can use it as a checklist for how I want my bands/artists to be portrayed in my magazine, LGM!

No comments:

Post a Comment