Monday 1 December 2014

Organisation

On Thursday I am going to the drama studio to take some pictures for my contents page. The drama room is a useful place to take the pictures as the lighting is perfect. In total I will take a picture of 8 of my friends before making them into bands and artists and using it on my contents page. At the moment I am still deciding whether to use my phone or a camera to take the pictures. The camera is best for getting a big shot but as these pictures are for my contents page, it will probably be easier to use my phone as I can get some good quality close ups with it.On Friday after school I will then take the pictures of a friend for my front cover and two page spread. I will definatley use a camera for these shots as I want them to be nice and big and to catch the readers eye. I will shoot my front cove indoors up against a plain white wall so my cover star is the main attraction. I will then shoot my two page spread picture outside for betting lighting and to use the space. I am using a guitar as a prop for my front cover and two page spread as I plan for it to be a dedicated magazine album to my main cover stars career.After I have taken all my shots I shall decide which one's are the best one's to use for my front cover, contents page, and two page spread. I will then start making my logo for my magazine as well as cover lines, bar codes, datelines as well as the interview with my two page spread. After I have done this I will import them onto page plus to make my magazine come together and will hopefully have a good finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment